- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Crab Feast Scholarship Fundraiser
September 11, 2021
Our 34th Annual Crab Feast is on track for Saturday, September 11, 2021, at Sarto Hall, 3611 Stewart Rd., Forestville, MD. A limited number of tickets are still available. Tickets for the grab and go option are also available for those members who are hesitant to attend in person due to concerns related to the COVID-19 virus.
Tickets for our Annual Crab Feast on Saturday September 11, 2021 will be distributed on FRIDAY JULY 16, 2021, and may be picked up at the Knights of Columbus, 3611 Stewart Road, Forestville, MD 20747. The crab feast committee will be on-site from 3:00- 6:30 pm (if tickets are still available).
Due to COVID concerns we have reduced the number of available tickets this year. We also added the availability to purchase Crabs To Go from our vendor.
Tickets prices are: Crab Feast- $65 per person / time 1:00-5:00 pm
Crabs To Go- bushel $280.00 1/2 bushel – $150.00 pick up time 10:00-12:00 (noon)
In our efforts to ensure as many members as possible have the opportunity to receive tickets please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each member may request one table (10 tickets) and must pay for the tickets at the same time $650.00
- Members should only take the number of tickets they will sell or be responsible for.
- Members may pick up tickets for another member, if prior arrangements have been made with me.
- Only checks, cash or money orders will be accepted.
- Members are asked to Provide a contact list for all guest at your table with their name & phone number no later than September 3, 2021
Members wishing to purchase tickets should contact a member of the Crab Feast committee as soon as possible. For those who elect not to participate in this year’s crab feast, please consider donating to the Scholarship/Education Fund, as this event may be our only fundraiser this year. You may mail your tax-deductible donation to NOBLE Washington Metro, P. O. Box 6204, Capitol Heights, MD, 20791, or donate online.